Here are a few facts…
Here are a few facts that you may not have known?!?
1. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
2. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
3. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
4. A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
5. A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death! (Creepy)
6. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour
(Don’t try this at home, maybe at work)
7. The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s head off.
8. The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field.
(30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)
9. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
10. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
11. Butterflies taste with their feet.
(Something I always wanted to know.)
12. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
13. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
14. Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
15. A cat’s urine glows under a black light.
16. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
17. Starfish have no brains.
18. Polar bears are left-handed.
19. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(What about that pig?? T_T )